<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14495357\x26blogName\x3dGrand+Opening+-+Grand+Closing\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://grandopening-grandclosing.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://grandopening-grandclosing.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7226530990051464965', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

brazilian girls video



I'm not sure that I like the Brazilian Girls (one girl, no brazilians). When I hear them my my smooth jazz flag can't help but up. In fact I was reading a recent article describing the demise of the conventional smooth jazz radio station. Evidently playlists are being revamped and Kenny G, Dave Koz,and the rest are being kicked to the curb in favor smoother, hipper, more laid back urban sounds of bands like the Brazilian Girls. So perhaps the Brazilian Girls are smooth jazz for the 21st. In any case I kind of like this video. I should mention that it was directed by a friend of a friend, and that I've only seen it once previously, while quite stoned. However there are Shriners, some of whom are eating raw hotdogs. And stoned or not I know what I like, and Shriners eating raw hot dogs are definitely on the list. In high school after seeing the Cibo Matto video "Sugar Water" directed by Michel Gondry in a similar state I hyperbolically dubbed it the greatest video of all time. Now while it may not clear that ridiculously high bar which I set for it, its still a great video. So I'm pretty confident in my stoned vs. unstoned opinion. See what you think.

"don't stop" video

Posted by Brendan
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:37 PM

i didn't know the brazilian girls at the time we saw this video, and now they are all over my radar. had i known then, i would have been more impressed at the work of a friend of a friend of a friend.

in any case, i think the video is okay.    



1:10 PM

fuck that outfit she's wearing.    



2:48 PM

did anyone (aside from chad) actually watch the video?    



» Post a Comment